Do Giants Make The Playoffs?

Poll time: As it stands right now, will the Giants be in the playoffs? State your response in the comments. Ready, set, go!

11 Responses to “Do Giants Make The Playoffs?”

1. Daren says:

They will make the playoffs.

2. Jon says:

Call me biased, but I think the G-Men can win every game they have left on the schedule…

The Falcons looked weak last game. Denver is coming back to reality (losing 3 in a row after the 6-0 start). Dallas and Philadelphia are both at home, I think we definitely win 1, hopefully both of those games. Next game is at Washington, who is terrible. Carolina isn’t having a good season. And our last game, at Minnesota could be a tough one, but since its the last of the season, they can be resting all their starters for the playoffs.

I think we have a great chance in all the games we have left. Hopefully we worked out some secondary problems over the bye week, and hopefully Eli is fully healthy and poised to make a big playoff run.

3. Will says:

I still have faith. If they can beat the Falcons and use that win to gain some much needed momentum, I see the Giants playing during the postseason.

4. Russo says:

I give them a fighting chance if they can pull out a win this weekend. If they loose against ATL then their chances drop significantly. To me this game is do or die for NY.

5. Jesse Cassel says:

I think they do just because i dont think there a bad team. If they get back to giant football, running the ball then working off play action, I think they can be real successful. I think Tom will straghten out some problems and theyll possibly get hot now that the playoffs are right around the corner.

6. SoDev says:

Yes. I think we can win the division, but even if that doesn’t happen we have a great shot at a wild card.

I think it starts to come together starting this Sunday.

7. royhobbs7 says:

Our Giants unfortunately will not make the playoffs. Given that Coughlin continues to coach “not to lose” and strategizes to put the offense in FG situations, it make zero sense with Tynes’ lack of dependability.
    Furthermore, as long as Coughlin has not provided the offense with opportunities to succeed with a short passing game (i.e., implementing Barden, Beckum and Ware to the offense), the Giants will be unable to generate any scoring vs. Philly and Dallas in the Meadowlands’ winds during December (remember Eli last year in the playoffs vs. Philly?).
    One more point………. who is going to cover in the deep secondary? Rouse? Yeah, right!

8. absolutely, yes they make the playoffs.

9. steve yuan says:

Yes. They might only need to go 4-3 for the remainder of the season, which is not impossible. Also, neither the Cowboys, nor the Eagles are particularly scary this year.

With Canty, Boley, Ware and Ross back they’re probably better than at any time this year. Sintim is available to get more time as well.

They’ve been in this kind of situation before and have pulled it out. They’ve been through rough times before and it’s been four years in a row so far.

10. daJudge says:

yes, if the coaching becomes more rational.

11. Kyle says:

I feel like every game is do or die. The Giants are in dire straits right now. They stand a good chance of winning the division if they can get back to form.