Offseason Plans

Sadly, the offseason is upon us. And while it can be exciting (free agency, draft, etc) there just aren’t any games. And that will suck. But, on the bright side, GiantsGab isn’t going anywhere. We’ll be here to update all of your offseason needs. Now, here’s where you come in. There will be days with little to no news. Maybe even a week. But, I don’t want to leave the blog empty. What sort of things would you like to see? Weekly links? More personal stuff about me and the staff? More things about the NFL in general? Whatever you want to see, let us know in the comments.

6 Responses to “Offseason Plans”

1. twerp says:

I never get sick of draft coverage.

2. Júlio César says:

Draft/Free Agency rumors and analysis

3. chris says:

draft free agent news up2 date

4. Will says:

Can’t wait until April – how about profiles of players that the Giants may be/should be interested in?

5. BlueManFla says:

Evalute where our biggest needs are in the draft or free agency, and what positions should be drafted in each round.

Rank the players coming out of college this year (hopefully not based on McShay or the Hair-do)

Evaluate the draft, position by position and be very specific (I.E. left offensive tackle, right offensive tackle, strong saferty, etc.).

Evaluate our chances of them falling into our lap in each round.

Also what position coaches need to be changed (your opinions, not everyone elses), because as far as I am concerned, Sheridan is somewhat at fault, but we could have had Spags, Jimmy Johnson, Buddy Ryan, etc. and if wouldn’t have helped this year with the atrocious tackling that was displayed. To me that falls on the positions coaches.

Give us you assessments of what free agents we may possibly be looking at at replacements.

I don’t care what gets put on here as long as it has something to do with improving the roster (WHich wont be too hard)

6. Craig says:

I’d like to see you evaluate current roster/players(a numerical rating),like draft picks have, so we can see who you feel the Giants are happy with and to what degree/urgency the Giants will feel the player will need to be replaced.