Fred Robbins Agrees To Sign With Spags’ Rams

Fred Robbins is currently working on a deal with the Rams worth 12 million over 3 years.

Again, this is a good move for both the Giants and the Rams as NY needs to go younger and reignite the extinguished push up the middle on Defense any way they can. The Rams simply need more guys like Robbins who know what they’re doing and can come in and play decent football every down.

I think this signing makes all the sense in the world simply because Robbins knows Steve Spagnuolo so well and perhaps what the expectation is on defense. Good for Big Fred, good for Spags, good for the Giants in terms of now knowing early on what to look for in a DT in both the free agency cycle and as they prepare for the draft next month as well.

Good moves all around.

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

15 Responses to “Fred Robbins Agrees To Sign With Spags’ Rams”

1. John says:

I hate the Giants and I hate Andy’s blogs. On a side note, at least the Jets will once again have the #1 defense in the league.

2. Michael S says:

Y do u waste ur time insulting people John? Get a life.

3. John says:

Strahan shut it. This team sucks ALMOST as bad as bad as Andy’s blogs. Can’t even call them blogs anyways. Basically gets his info from other sites and pastes it into this one. Giants S U C K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!

4. John says:

I don’t like your attitude Andy Pandy. You need to respect your fellow football fans and know how to take critism. Face it pal, your blogs suck. I sure hope your degree isn’t in journalism because if it is, god help us all. I’ll be commenting on every blog you write for now on. Be ready for me. NO SOUP FOU YOU!

5. John says:

Eagles? What are you talking about.

• Yeah — I think you’re an Eagles fan. you have that certain je ne se qua in the class factor.

In fact, given your boisterous attitude for Giants news, I think all your neighboring Giants fans would love to know your home address so they could show you some love and support from one NFC east team to another.

6. John says:

How do you even know I’m in Albany?

7. John says:

Actually I’m a Jets fan dumbo. If I used my real email address you’d know who I was. I’m still going to be on your ass every post you make. Tike to tell these Giants fans about you’re true number one team. The Bills baby!

• Ahh, the plot thickens…. but of course I knew who it was even with the email address you did use….

And it’s not like I was a 49ers fan growing up, you can see right in my bio that I’m a new york sports fan from the beginning. Still have a soft spot for the Bills matter of fact.

NY fan till I die.

8. Jared says:

Wow! John!

What’s up with the ‘tude man? Why not spend your time at Jets Gab instead of over here where the true football fans hang out? You’re one sour dude….. Are you sure you’re not an Eagles fan?

9. John says:

Anyways I just want to say make sure you watch the Jets this year because once again, no defense will compare.

10. John says:

Jared, shut your mouth fool. I’m sick of you stupid Giants fans. Enjoy Rolle fools.

11. Jared says:

We will! Enjoy mortgaging your future away with Edwards and “Snatch-ez”…

Apparently somebody is upset that the Jets haven’t won a superbowl in 40 years!!