Tiki Barber Leaves Pregnant Wife For 23 Year Old

I actually debated covering the new Tiki Barber developments. I’ve gone back and forth on it, but new developments made me re-consider.  We had reported that Tiki was leaving his pregnant wife. Now, the story has taken a different turn.

According to numerous media reports, Tiki Barber has left his wife for a 23 year old former NBC intern.

Now, I don’t know what happened between Tiki and his wife. I don’t think anyone will know. And, I don’t know what Tiki’s relationship with his new gal pal is. I do know that’s it’s wrong to leave your wife when she’s pregnant with twins. Tiki seems to like to leave things early, and go on to supposedly better and brighter things (oh yeah, just went Giants metaphor there.)

So, what do you think of Tiki’s actions?

8 Responses to “Tiki Barber Leaves Pregnant Wife For 23 Year Old”

1. Júlio César says:

i will say the same thing i say on the whole tiger woods’ story: it’s his personal life, i don’t give a damn, and i don’t think anybody should give either

2. mims says:

i say focus on football not relationships..We do not live with tiki or his wife and do not know what goes on between closed doors…judge not lest ye be judged….it could be an ambiicle decision for all we know….focus on sports…im tired of the press getting involved in marraiges…..knowing tiki’s background i doubt he would ever leave his wofe or kids without..he will be respncible.and will be a big part in his children’s lives…Many atheletes cheat,and leave teir wives…many men period cheat(i am NOt condoning this) however most people cheat becaus ethere are issues at home..Hppymen and women do not cheat for shits and giggles…..

3. Chris says:

Jeremy, it’s all about the science. I remember my anthropology. The primal urge (we are animals) is still in the species, and it is to propagate the species/populate the planet. Sounds funny, but true. Once a man has had children with a woman, he is more likely to leave that woman. I’m not condoning it, but it is more likely. However, I’m like Julio who posted first. None of my business.

4. andrew ilnicki says:

the last thing we need is TMZ trying to interview Tiki at a Giants game, who refuses it, while standing on the sidelines while waiting to get an interview with Tom Coughlin, who refuses it.

5. Kaz says:

Tiki is a complete loser. He needs some happiness in his life after the Giants won it all without him. I wonder if it will blow up to the level of where Tiger, or even Jesse James affairs went to. Definitely not no one cares about this clown. He annoys me to no end listening to him after football games on NBC and I hope I never have to see his face on the television again

6. pc says:

who cares lets talk football this isn’t TMZ.

7. CJ says:

8. Cactus Jack says:

…t…t…timing. It’s all in the …t…timing…