With the 15th pick in the N.F.L. Draft the New York Giants select…?

Well the time is here for our mock draft to get to where it matters. YOUR New York Giants.

Here are the pervious picks

Previous picks

Rams-Bradford

Lions-Suh

Buccaneers-McCoy

Redskins-Clausen

Cheifs-Berry

Seahawks-Okung

Browns-Haden

Raiders-Campbell

Bills-Bulaga

Jaguars Derrick Morgan

Denver Broncos Dez Bryant

Miami Dolphins Rolando McClain

San Fran 49ers- C.J. Spiller

Seattle Seahawks-S Earl Thomas.

Now if this where to happen in the real draft, it would suck in my opinion becuase my personal top six targets (Bulaga, Haden, Spiller, Morgan, McClain, Thomas) would all be gone. But not need to worry there are still plenty of talented players left. I even like Bruce Campbell who’d also be gone in this scenario.

So what I’m going to do right now is list the names of players that I am going to include in the poll and you guys submit ones you like that I left out.

Also, I did two more prospect profiles:

Huge OL John Jerry

and Big DE Corey Wootton.

So check those out and let me know what you think about either of these guys (possible round two or round three targets)

I probably have five or six more prospect profiles I can do and I’m releasing out RB Ben Tate soon.

So give me a few of the remaining guys you want to see. I think I might have seen a request for Myron Lewis at one point too so I’ll try to get him out.

Now players to include in the poll:

OT Anthony Davis

DE Jason Pierre Paul

OT Trent Williams

LB Sean Weatherspoon

S Taylor Mays

G Mike Iupatui

C Maurkice Pouncey

DT Brian Price

Who else do you guys see as a possiblity for the Giants so we can vote on?

12 Responses to “With the 15th pick in the N.F.L. Draft the New York Giants select…?”

1. Shane says:

Trent Williams would be my pick in this scenario.

2. Steve B. says:

Trade back option, because thats what I would do. Trade back mid-20s get extra 3rd (or 4th whatever charts says) then get Sean Weatherspoon, or maybe Brian Price, probably spoon

3. jeremy says:

I’d Prefer Anthony Davis, or Mike Iupatui. Maurkice Pouncy could play guard for awhile until we have no need for O’hara. Sean Weatherspoon would be a good option but he wouldn’t start right away. I know a few fans would prefer an instant starter in the first round. Out of those options the only mistake would be Sean Pierre Paul, I consider him a Demarcus Ware type. A 3-4 defense should consider drafting him in the middle of round 1. Taylor Mays would suck to pick up in round one as well but if he was to fall to pick 46 that would be a great draft pick for BPA, but I’d prefer Price in that scenario too if he was to fall to pick 46.

4. Matcohen says:

“You can never have too many pass-rushers.”

Sergio Kindle

I actually think that the Dolphins grab him – Parcells loves big linebackers.

Giants like to grab athletes in round 1.
    Nicks
    Phillips
    Ross
    Kiwi

I think that best value by traditional ways of thinking is at OL at 15. The Giants have not picked an OL in round 1 since Jumbo Elliot right? They seem to pick starting OL in rounds 2 and later.

I would not be surprised is the take Kindle, perhaps even over McClain.

5. Rob says:

Dan Williams isn’t on the list and could be a consideration. I’d prefer him to Price I think.

Sergio Kindle could be on the list too.

In this situation I think I’d take Trent Williams though.

Gresham…

• jeremy says:

Really? I don’t know, we have enough receivers that we aren’t throwing to already. Barden hasn’t even stepped on the field really. He’d be taking catches away from our wide receiver core, which is our most explosive position, and I don’t see the Giants utilizing a lot of 2 TE formations (I hope they use three wide from under center). Seems like a waste to me but I agree he definitely is a weapon. Maybe if he’s still there in the second he might be to good to pass up.

• Matcohen says:

He’s a reach at 15. He’s not that good that you would do that there especially if it’s not a need.

7. sam says:

you dont have Dan Williams are you crazy! That would be the Giants dream come true! he ran a 5.1 at 327, hes our dream pick i think, it would be Rolando but his speed scares me, Weatherspoon seems like a great fit but i feel like its a reach, jason pierre paul is NOT the answer, hes just full of potential, and we need a player to make an impact in a position of need at 15,brian price wont go in the top 20, Iupati might be a good call but its a reach, Pouncey would be a really good pick that I would like to trade back for, I dont want Anthony davis, Trent Williams wont be around but he would be a great pick up….I think I dream draft is Dan Williams,Tyson Alualu and Jamar Chaney

• Matcohen says:

No way the Giants draft JPP. They like guys who have performed in college. If they want JPP, they can ask the Jets for Gholston – he’s the same player and you could get him for a 6th round pick tomorrow.

8. Jesse Cassel says:

Sean Weatherspoon gotta take the LB we need one badly

9. Matcohen says:

There is depth at MLB – Giants don’t need to reach for that position.
    Giants haven’t drafted a DT in round one other than Wiliam Joseph and that didn’t turn out well.

I think that they will do OLB or CB with OL anRB as secondary possibilities. They could do McClain if he is the BPA.