Team Needs

According to Gary Horton of Scouts Inc, the Giants top three priorities are MLB, DT, and OT.

Honestly, this does not surprise me at all. Clearly the Giants are going this way in the draft unless Spiller falls to 15. So with these top 3 team needs in mind, I am asking you the readers, what are the teams top three priorities.

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

7 Responses to “Team Needs”

1. CMH says:

Agree w the 1st 2 but I see C and CB as bigger needs than OT.

Kareem gets beat up on this board but I still think he’s a solid RT. Beatty slides in at LT and Diehl goes back to G.

We have no one behind O’Hara. I’d like to see us look at Matt Tennant from BC in the 3rd round.

If we got a CB who can play that would let us flex Ross to play S when needed.

Both are bigger “needs” than T.

2. Jeremy says:

their top three needs are Determination, Fight, and Toughness.

MLB, OL (not necessarily OT), CB

4. mims says:

Our Oline with the addition of beatty at guard (not LT diehl is excellent there,) will be great….we need MLB DL, defense…….Definitely defense!! Offense wins game dfense wins titles! GOOOOO GIANTS!!

5. alex says:

I can’t see us not drafting matt tennant this year. I think we will get mclain. Mayb best if he falls 2 the second we can move up for him def some o line and a dt but I don’t think dt is that big a need we def can use help tho someone with a motor with an attitude

6. sam says:

I think MLB,DT,CB,C/OG

I think if Rolando McClain isnt available then we should trade back and see if we can get Maurkice Pouncey in the late teen’s early 20’s

7. Jesse Cassel says:

MLB, DT, Then a CB or OL in that order I dont think running back is a problem and I think if it is a position the front office feels needs some talented depth then they can always adress it in the 4th or 5th round

SO I think it should be