Which Game Are You Most Looking Most Foward To?

The Giants Schedule is ranked 7th which means that they have a tough road ahead. The Team plays: The Panthers, Colts, Titans, Bears, Texans, Lions, Cowboys (2X), Seahawks, Eagles (2X), Jaguars, Redskins (2X), Vikings, and the Packers. It seems tough but if we can win our division games, realistically we have a good shot at making the playoffs. So I ask you, what one game are you looking forward to the most?

11 Responses to “Which Game Are You Most Looking Most Foward To?”

1. kman says:

Texans, because I have tickets and am flying from MD to see it.

Awesome stadium, great fans an hot texas chicks!

2. Its cliche, but I look forward most to each and every division game, both times around. The colts game is sure to be a ratings magnet as well.

3. Mike M says:

I would def say when the Giants head back over to Lambeau Field to face the Packers (maybe Corey Webster will have a nice INT). But the absolute #1 game is Week #1 vs the Panthers, because I just cannot wait for the season to freakin start!!! And I want revenge for the final game in the old Giants Stadium, I was there and it was miserable.

4. chris says:

i agree mike m the panthers u know payback is a bit**

5. Jeff H says:

I will have to go with Dallas. Man I look forward to those two games every year. I mean who wouldnt look forward to playing every years next Superbowl Champions. A game outside our division I will be looking forward to is Indy. That should be a good measuring stick for us even though its early in the schedule. But all in all I just want to see the GIANTS play some ball. Go Big Blue!!!!

6. Júlio César says:

“But all in all I just want to see the GIANTS play some ball”

it’s just me or this sounded like pink floyd with football??? what a tasteful combination!!!

7. jeremy says:

I’m eager to see Manning Bowl 2, the Giants should have won the last game against the Colts so redemption will feel good. And of course my favorite time of the year is when the giants beat up on the cowboys so those will be good games as well.

Panthers and Vikings. Always division games, but we need to get that taste out of our mouths from those last two weeks, luckily Panthers come early. Also, why do we play Vikes every year??

9. Dave says:

lol julio

10. nycsportzfan says:

Cowpokes on monday night of course! All though, the carolina game, is intriguing because 1st game in our new digs.