Jerrel Jernigan, WR, Troy! Analysis coming shortly!

11 Responses to “With the 83’d Selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, The New York Giants Select Jerrel Jernigan!”

1. Steve B. says:

Interesting pick

Saw that he did WR, KR, and PR.

Anything to help out our special teams is good

Explosive playmaker, cant go wrong

2. justin says:

ok pick but we should have got a linebacker casey matthews

3. supermand44 says:

Why take this guy when you had mason Foster fall in your lap! Not a smart pick with Foster on the board

4. CHeeKZ Money says:

fosterfosterfosterfosterfoster

i love bpa….. but i’m not sure you can tell me for real this guy is

5. Chris says:

I like the pick. I watched his return highlights and was impressed. Hixon may take awhile to come all the way back – in the meantime, I’d plug this kid in as my return man.

6. sam says:

Foster is nice but I really think that the Giants are filling they’re needs with free agency like we’ve ALWAYS done. Its the smartest thing to do,why fill a need with an unproven rookie when you can fill it with a proven veteran? Exactly, draft BPA ,sign NEED free agents.I think we’ll be looking at the two Guards one from the Saints and one out of Atlanta and at LBer I think we’ll be looking at Barrett Ruud,Tulloch from Tenn.Whatever forget those names,

the point is Best ROOKIE Available in draft and Best Veteran to fill a NEED.

7. sam says:

WR screens please and Middle Screens please!!!! we use to do it with D.Ward but its too obvious when you put Bradshaw out wide so use this kid, the more I think about the numbers he put up the more excited I get! almost 6,000 all purpose yards in college,WHAT thats NUTTSSS!!

8. sam says:

119.4 per game avg in college WWWWTTTTTFFFF is that, thats mind blowing!!!

9. pataroons says:

119.4 per game avg in college WWWWTTTTTFFFF is that, thats mind blowing!!!