Source: Giants WILL Cut Shaun O’Hara

Via Profootballtalk twitter:

@ProFootballTalk: Giants will cut Shaun O’Hara, per league source.

First Seubert. Now O’Hara… Shocked.

7 Responses to “Source: Giants WILL Cut Shaun O’Hara”

1. sam says:

DAMN IT I WISH I WOULD JUST SPEAK MY MIND! I knew it, I was posting a comment about how I feel like their might be a massive change in the line and then I erased it. this is crazy, I wonder if they’re just trying to resign them at a lower price or they’re going to go get players in free agency

2. O-Line should consist of: (in no specific order) Koets, McKenzie, Andrews, Beaty Snee

You would start Beatty over Diehl???
      I’d rather Diehl with two broken ankles and a 105 fever than Beatty at this point, that second round a couple years ago (Beatty and Sintim) that looked so promising needs to show A LOT this year to avoid looking like a bust.

3. Brendan says:

Sorry to see a great Giant go, but it was clearly time for him to move on. He was getting dominated when he came back from his injury last season.

4. Dave says:

I certainly hope the Giants have a plan in mind for finding an OL in free agency or trying to sign at least one of these guys back at a lower price. How often have our linemen gotten hurt in the past? We clearly need a sizeable OL bench, because freakin Mckenzie is like 75 years old.

I liked how Koets played in O’Hara’s absence, so there’s at least some kind of plan in motion, however if there are any big cuts that could be had for a decent value I’d say C is probably one of our top needs right now. Another favorite of mine gone, but this is what happens I guess, the Giants seem to think things have gotten stale.

6. dylanroth says:

truthfully saddened…its tough to see him go.