Fantasy Football Expert!

Ebenezer Samuel, whose a beat writer for the Giants is also the fantasy football expert for The New York Daily News and has been kind enough to answer a few of your questions about your upcoming fantasy football league. Post them in the comments section and he’ll answer them!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

12 Responses to “Fantasy Football Expert!”

1. BoomKentucky says:

Do you think Randall Cobb will get enough time that will make it worth picking him up as a late WR sleep? Go Giants!

2. Jordan says:

In a 12 team league. I got 4th pick in the draft. I’m choosing between Charles, Rice or CJ. I’m leaning towards Charles. Wdyt?

Also thinking about waiting till R8 for a QB. (Bradford) Too Late?

There should be better QB options than Bradford in round 7-10. Bradford is a nice player, but to have him as your fantasy starter is BEYOND risky.

3. Justin says:

In a 10 person league, do I pick RB RB WR WR QB in the first 5 rounds?

• jeremy P. says:

Easy one!!! Depending on who’s left, the first 3 picks should be RB RB WR or RB WR RB. Doesn’t matter. The top 10 QB’s are interchangeable as long as you have a deep starting line-up. Go by your on eye, you should always be willing to adjust on the fly, depending on whether you pick first last or anywhere in btw.

Just like a real draft your selection should always depend on who’s left.

Side note: whoever throws for over 4000 yrds over 30 tds and minimal picks should go early. You must be willing to settle for a guy who will throw only 3500 yrds and 25 or so TD’s.

Side Note 2: Tom Brady will have a monster season.

4. Jordan says:

Last one!

Can I wait till later rounds for a TE ? Looking at the likes of Watson, Keller, Heap, Gresham….
    Too late?

5. Elijah says:

I’m in a possible 2QB league with O: 1QB/2 WR/2RB/FLEX (QB/WR/RB/TE)/1 TE/1 K, D: 1 D/ST, 2 IDP, 7 Bench, how does that change a QB-draft strategy? I usually wait on drafting my QB and load up on skill positions. Is it worth it to grab 2 QBs in the first 4 or 5 rounds and mine for WR/RB late?

12 team league, 2 keepers (Chris Johnson and Stephen Jackson for me), I pick 9th, most of the top tier QB’s and RB’s are keepers so I figure a rush for WR (WR keepers are both Johnson’s, White, Jennings, Fitzgerald), is it too risky to take another RB if the WR’s I like aren’t available? I usually draft best available on my board, but have lost in the playoffs the last two years due to injuries late so am open to changes in my strategy.

7. jeremy P. says:

Is there one defense that is destined to stand out amongst the rest.

8. JW says:

Great comments guys. We could only send in a few, but most of you got a question in!

9. David says:

With a late pick in the first round, do you think its essential to get a QB in the 1st or 2nd round?

10. Jeff says:

I have the 5th pick in a 12-team draft. I’m thinking of taking Rodgers with my pick. Mistake?