Video: Martellus Bennett Training Days Trailer

Giants’ Martellus Bennett works out with his trainer at Velocity Sports Performance and talks to us about the criticism he’s received from the media.

9 Responses to “Video: Martellus Bennett Training Days Trailer”

1. Jared says:

I wish I was that “out of shape”!!!

• Big Daddy says:

I used to be…..trained harder than him. I had some crazy idea I wanted to box….ha ha ha ha ha……I was out of my mind.

He’s in great shape, looks strong and explosive, but that ego gotta go, it’s not the Giants way and he has to learn that once he’s in camp. Humble pie is their just deserts of choice for a Giants player, they know it takes shut up and play to win.

• CHeeKZ Money says:

Strahan and LT remind you of humble? Rolle, TT, Plax, Lavar Arrington. Even Osi

I know we have a classy ownership group but despite what bob pappa says you aren’t going to win in the nfl with a bunch of choir boy.

• Big Daddy says:

Those people have super bowl rings……this guy has a ring around his bath tub, big difference. Get the ring, do something, make a probowl and than talk smack. Right now he is the league a few years and has done NOTHING. So I think he should just STFU. He should wonder why he only got a one year contract.

• jeremy P. says:

I hate to contradict you Big D. because you’re cool and the last thing I intend to be is argumentative. But what part of the Giants defense is humble?

Bennett will fit in right along side them.

He’ll bring a swagger that might be necessary for our offense –since we no longer have Jacobs “bullying.” As long has he doesn’t begin to become demanding I’m all for his enthusiasm. It might be refreshing.

Of course conversely his enthusiasm might turn into Shockey-esque levels, which none of us want. So I hope his years being a backup has humbled him and his boastful enthusiasm is merely him excited about a new opportunity to be more of a contributer on a legitimate Superbowl contender.

• Big Daddy says:

I can live with that spin. Yes, if it turns into terrific play go for it, but please do it first and if you want to talk smack fine.

That’s all I’m saying, do it consistently and than talk. So far he has done nothing and the Cowboys said don’t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

All the Cowboy fans that are not hostile to the Giants have said buyer beware.

The coaches from what I understand are already a little pissed off with him.

We’ll see……

Usually egotistical young people have a tendency to be hard to coach.

Not just BJ, but losing Kareem “Suge Knight” McKenzie is another blow to our attitude on offense. I always felt balance in all parameters makes a winner, and some degree of attitude is needed to be successful. Maybe Martellus has that chip on his shoulder, we could certainly work with that.

I’m glad this was posted my next position evaluation is tightends. Should be done by the end of this weekend. I’m trying to find as much pertinent info as I can about each player.

3. royhobbs7 says:

Team first, Maetellus. This is not the Cowgirls!