How do the Giants get in?

Here is the only way the Giants can make the playoffs

The Giants must WIN against the Eagles

They will also need the Lions to beat the Bears, the Packers to beat the Vikings and the Redskins to beat the Cowboys to win the division. If any of these four things do not happen, the Giants will miss the playoffs.

9 Responses to “How do the Giants get in?”

1. […] Here is the only way the Giants can make the playoffs The Giants must WIN against the Eagles They wiSee all stories on this topic ยป […]

2. Jared says:

This team is a disgrace. It is one thing to lose games to better teams but to lose the way they have lost over the past few weeks is unforgivable. If they would have lost while showing heart and determination I could accept it, but to totally give up and play like shit is ridiculous! I have NEVER seen so many breakdowns in the fundamentals of football as I have over the past few weeks… I would not be surprised if Andy Reid and the Eagles come into NY and beat the Giants, it would not surprise me at all.

What was up with all the smiles and laughing on the sidelines? We understand you won the Superbowl last year and you get paid a lot of money to play football, but we, the fans didn’t win and we don’t get paid to play a game. Have a little respect for your team, your organization and your fans!

I’m disgusted right now!

3. Chris says:

I agree that right now the team is a disgrace. The coaches should shoulder at least half the blame. In the presser TC said he didn’t know what happened and why they’re playing bad. If the head coach doesn’t know, that’s a HUGE problem. In my opinion, the team, except for Eli, has a fragile psyche. Once they’re getting they’re butts whipped, they give up. Yes, they have come back in the past, but the last six weeks is a give up team. And why don’t Cruz and Nicks have more catches against the Ravens? Yes, I know Eli was under tremendous pressure, but it seemed more rollouts and calling their numbers was in order, as well as more screens. I think either Dallas or Chicago will win, ending the Giants season if they don’t end it themselves. But seriously, even if they get the 6th seed, can this team beat Atlanta, SF, Seattle, or GB? I think not. Let’s look forward to the draft. OL first, LB second, CB/S third, OL fourth.

You answered your own question. This offensive line is the worst they’ve had in TC’s reign in NY. If they don’t do a LOT to improve the line, this is something we should get used to. Otherwise this team has a lot of talent and just needs to get healthy, tired of saying it every year, but at least we have a couple Super Bowls in the process.

4. PC says:

I think we should save the draft talk until next week. Until we are completely finished I am sticking with this years team. They may just shock us all. I think the probability of a Lions Win is decent. I know the Packers will beat the Vikings. They want the home filed advantage and will be playing hard to get it. The Cowboys have as banged up a defense as the Giants and have to beat RG3 on the road. Thats not gonna happen and just like that we beat Mike Vick and the Eagles, Yes Mike Vick as you know Foles is out. Folks this scenario is not far fetched.
    Let’s say we get to the playoffs. I think we spend the following week in practice focusing on how we can avenge our losses and take out our frustrations on those teams. We would first face the 49ers who we beat badly in their house. Then Most likely the Falcons. We can make a run if we get in.
    However if we lose to the Eagles I am ready to start the draft conversation. We have some serous pieces to fill. Osi is likely done. We need a CB very badly. I think Canty is toast so we are gonna need a DT too. Our O-Line is old. Deihl is done. Corey Webster is getting slow and old right before our eyes. I love him but man. I could say the same about Bradshaw too. He’s a warrior but he is so banged up. It’s time for Wilson to shine.
    I digress! Let’s Go Giants! All In! Any given Sunday Folks!

• Dillyn says:

I totally agree w/everything that u just said, except for Osi being done. He’s only 30 yrs old, and i thk he has a lot left in the tank. Diehl is banged up, but I thk that he has something left to offer. I don’t know what is going on w/Hakeem Nicks this year!!! I know he’s playing hurt, but DAMN! Other than that…u r on the money!

• PC says:

I meant Osi most likely won’t stay due to money. He is a free agent and he wants to be paid like a top DE which he no longer is. He is 31 going on 32. He is looking for at least a 4 year deal. Giants will look elsewhere.

5. Dillyn says:

GO GIANTS!!!

6. EJOskay says:

This is crunch time. The Giants aren’t hungry and that’s the way they’re playing.