Terrell Thomas has another message for Bart Scott

Earlier this week, Terrell Thomas sent out a message to Bart Scott saying: “it’s still our town, and it’s going to be our stadium. Bart Scott of the New York Jets quickly responded saying, “”I don’t even know who the hell Thomas is.”

Well today, Terrell had a response for Bart Scott. On his twitter page which is @TerrellThomas24 Terrell wrote, “”I could care less what he thinks or who he knows,” Thomas said. “I know who I am and that’s all that matters. That’s the easy way to go out. ‘Who’s Terrell Thomas?’ I guess I’ve got some more work to do. That’s just motivation for me.”

What do you think of  the on going feud between Bart Scott and Terrell Thomas? Funny? Entertaining or just plain stupid?

11 Responses to “Terrell Thomas has another message for Bart Scott”

1. jeremy P. says:

Very entertaining. Terrell Thomas is an up and coming stud. He’ll certainly walk the walk this season.

Why should the Jets have all the headlines?

2. Joe says:

Who is Bart Scott?

Bart Scott rode Ray Lewis’ coattails and turned it into a highly unimpressive year with the Jets, hidden by the efforts of David Harris, Darelle Revis, and defense that’s meant to stop the pass and get ran all over, which will happen again this year. Also Kris Song, how many Super Bowl rings does Rex Ryan own as a head coach? Get off the high horse Jets fans, until you win in the post-Woodstock era.

• Apps says:

That defense that gets run all over was 8th in the league against the run last year, and that was after a bad start against the run.

• Kris Song says:

I’m actually a die-hard Giants fan retard. And what? So you judge coaches by how many rings they have? How stupid. And even if that was a way to judge a coach, Tom Coughlin only has 1.

Rex Ryan is easily a better coach than Coughlin is.

I hope the Giants come out and show the world that NY football belongs to the G-Men, but the Jets are the better team right now.

• Kris Song says:

Rex Ryan is easily a better coach than Coughlin is.

4. Justin Mermelstein says: